Sole Trader

Sole traders run businesses in their own name, are personally liable for business debts and pay the individual income tax rate. Before you start a business as a sole trader you should Apply for an ABN and register for GST if your turnover is likely to be over $75,000. LME provides clients with quality legal services to meet their needs as a sole trader, for the highly competitive fees below.

All you have to do is provide

  • Your details
  • Details of the sole trader advice or assistance you want
  • Payment details

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam eu nisl tin cidunt, dignissim arcu ut, tincidunt nisl consecte elit.

Have a Legal Question?

If you have any questions call us on 1300 915 950 or ask us below.

First Name*