Setting aside a decision

If a “Default Judgment” or “Order” has been made against when you never argued your case in court LME may be able to set aside that decision if you can show that you have an arguable defence and explanation for not responding. LME assists clients to set aside default judgments for highly competitive fees, below.

All you need to do is provide

  • Your details
  • The details of the default judgment
  • Payment details

This page only applies when you disagree that you owe the debt. If you agree you owe the money but can’t afford to pay it, for example, see our page Manage debt. In any case, do not simply ignore a legal letter, court claim or judgment because this is likely to make matters worse.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam eu nisl tin cidunt, dignissim arcu ut, tincidunt nisl consecte elit.

Have a Legal Question?

If you have any questions call us on 1300 915 950 or ask us below.

First Name*