Family provision claim

In NSW, a person can make a family provision claim for money or property out of a deceased estate if that person wasn’t left enough and that person is a family member or dependent on the person that died. LME provides clients quality legal services in family provision claims for highly competitive fees.

All you need to do is provide

  • Your details
  • Details of the family provision claim
  • Payment details

LME will

  • Review your matter
  • Provide you advice
  • Appear for you in court if you require
  • Refer your matter to barrister if you wish
  • Contact you for further information if needed

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam eu nisl tin cidunt, dignissim arcu ut, tincidunt nisl consecte elit.

Have a Legal Question?

If you have any questions call us on 1300 915 950 or ask us below.

First Name*