Changing a court’s decision

LME provides clients quality advice and assistance in relation to appealing or setting aside court decisions, for highly competitive fees. If the document you received states “Statement of claim” at the top see our page Defend a court claim.
Depending on how the court’s decision was made there are two main ways to change a court’s decision, which are:

  • Appealing a Decision after the matter has been heard in court, or
  • Setting Aside a Default Judgment given without any hearing in court

Please select one of the options below:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam eu nisl tin cidunt, dignissim arcu ut, tincidunt nisl consecte elit.

Have a Legal Question?

If you have any questions call us on 1300 915 950 or ask us below.

First Name*